My Personal Experience With Sleep Deprivation

Let's Be Clear

Sleep Deprivation (Insomnia) SUCKS



I genuinely use to hate my husband because he would get a good 8 to 9 hours of sleep while I struggled with getting 1.

The moment I got pregnant with my daughter in 2004, sleep became and I became enemies and I have No idea what I did to piss him/her off!  Of course, being pregnant, there is not much a doctor can give you, so he recommended homeopathic treatment.  

So I drove all over Maryland and parts of Virginia (we were stationed there at the time), trying to find this homeopathic magic that would save my relationship with sleep. 

To keep the story short I found them, but they were hardly capable of making me and sleep friends again.  

After giving birth to my daughter my sleep woes continue, not just continue but got worse. I would be up all night.  Mind you I'm Active Duty Air Force at the time so I have to be to work in the morning.  

I was breastfeeding my daughter and one moment I dozed off and dropped her!!!!!!!!!!!    

From that point on I knew I had to get a hold of this sleep deprivation, so I was prescribed Ambien.  Been on Ambien for 15 years now!

However, I'm proud to say that I have finally found a product that helps me limit my ambien, and get sound sleep without ANY interruptions.

It's from My Daily Choice and its called simply "sleep".

It's natural, with melatonin and Valerian Root.   What it does is help regulate the circadian clock and boy does it do its job good!

If you'd like more info on how to order Sleep, or you want to join and make a lucrative income selling products like this, click on the link below.


====>    CLICK HERE   <======

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons Why My Daily Choice, May Not Be For You!

My Daily Choice Phenominal Scam